View the terms at www.seb.ee/eng/home-loan . SEB Pank acts as insurance intermediary, more information from www.seb.ee .
The initial annual percentage rate of charge of a home loan is 2.5% under the following sample conditions:
• loan amount EUR 40,000 is paid out upon conclusion of the contract;
• interest rate 2.35% p/a on loan balance (the interest rate consists of 6 month EURIBOR and a margin of 2.35%; as at 10 March 2016 the 6 month EURIBOR rate was –0.1410% (when calculating the interest, the negative EURIBOR value is considered equal to zero); the EURIBOR fixed in the contract may change every 6 months, the margin is fixed until the end of the contract);
• repayment within 30 years in 360 monthly annuity payments, which in the first 6 months amount to EUR 155.67;
• contract fee EUR 400 is paid upon conclusion of the contract;
• monthly fee of current account EUR 0.30.
The total amount payable by the client is EUR 56,544.51.
A mortgage shall be established over the real estate to secure the loan and the real estate shall be insured. The costs of establishing and insuring the pledge are not included in the annual percentage rate.
Home loan is offered by AS SEB Pank.